You can now lessen your eye puffiness and lighten the dark circles under eyes using all-natural solutions.
- First, make sure that you get 7 to 9 hours of sleep each night.
- Everything you eat actually counts. Eat a balanced and healthy diet, drink lots of water and see to eat that you get all the minerals and vitamins that you need. See to it that you also get lots of veggies and fruits, particularly spinach, cabbage, and similar leafy greens. Eat a minimum of two cups of fresh organic spinach each day. Also, eat one handful of raw, unroasted and unsalted almonds in between meals. Stay away from salty foods, since salt can cause water retention in the body which will cause puffiness and bloating that can be particularly noticed under the eyes.
- Asian pear is one kind of crunchy and juicy fruit which has been prized by the Chinese herbalists for some time now as a great way for lightening dark circles under eyes. Fuji or Asian pears are full of vitamin C and copper, antioxidant nutrients which can help in protecting you from any cellular damaged brought about by the free radicals. Once the free radicals damage sufficient skin cells, the aging signs start to appear. For instance, copper is one important component of SOD or superoxide dismutase, which is an enzyme attacking the dangerous harmful agents the moment they enter your body through air pollution and similar toxins.
- Even while you are sleeping, make sure that your skin is also treated. Before going to bed, wet a washcloth lightly using cold water and then put it over your eyes while sleeping. In the morning, you will surely notice an improvement.
- Put some chilled tea bags or cucumber slices over your eyes. The slices of cucumber are popular for their usefulness in reducing puffiness while the tea bags’ tannin was discovered to lessen discoloration and swelling. Lie down and with your eyes closed and then put the slices of cucumber or damp and cool decaf tea bags on top of your eyes within ten minutes each day.
Although treatment of skin can help, there are possibilities that there are other underlying causes. Life imbalances can also show on your skin and face. If you want to get rid of dark circles under eyes, you have the choice to try these natural remedies or consult your doctor immediately.
Filed under: Uncategorized on July 9th, 2012