EliteSkin offers this “scientifically advanced” under eye cream. Among its pharmaceutical-grade ingredients are: (1) Argireline®, the brand name for Acetyl Hexapeptide-3 and is considered by experts to be the best needle-free alternative to botox; (2) Haloxyl®, also known as Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 and reduces eye puffiness and dark circles under eyes; (3) Eyeliss™, a proprietary combination of three active peptide molecules designed to rapidly and effectively reduce eye puffiness and bag volume under the eyes by over 70 percent upon application; and (4) Hyaluronic Acid, the key for maintaining water substances in human skin. Elite Serum promises results in 30 days.
Official Site: http://www.eliteserum.com/
One bottle – $99.00
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Aloe Vera
- Acai Berry
- Other ingredients undisclosed on the site
How to Use:
Massage Elite Serum around the eye contour area.
- Detailed benefits of active ingredients
- Detailed features and benefits of the product
- The site offers potentially holistic skin care treatment with other EliteSkin products
- Lacks safety warnings and special precautions
- Works more like a prescription drug than a natural eye cream for dark circles
- 100% money back guarantee
- Monthly specials for EliteSkin products
Elite Serum, although containing proprietary natural components like acai berry (called the super berry), aloe vera, resveratrol, and GABA, makes us a bit worried about the strong pharmaceutical-grade ingredients like its botox alternative. There have been actual tests on the formulation (and it has been shown to work to a degree), but the site doesn’t reveal these and other studies that could testify to safe and effective product performance. We would also feel safer undergoing an Elite Serum under-eye cream therapy if they showed full disclosure of its ingredients.
|How Long Before Noticeable Result|
|Comfort on Skin|
|Easy to Apply|
|Quality of Ingredients|