“Life Cell is a topical skin care treatment that virtually makes your lines and wrinkles vanish before your very eyes in 17 seconds.”
Promoted to be loaded with antioxidants, water-binding agents, and anti-irritants, LifeCell Eye Cream is a popular eye cream promoted to take care of the skin around the eyes, eye lids, and eye brows. This product, promoted on TV and endorsed by Hollywood celebrities like Paula Abdul and Christina Milian, aims to improve appearance of photo-damaged skin, eliminate appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, remove unsightly crow’s feet, and diminish age spots on the face.
Official Site: https://lifecellaustralia.com/
40-day supply – $189.00
- Dithiolane-3-Pentanic Acid Anti-Inflammatory & Anti-Oxidant (D3PA)
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-3
- Ascorbyl Palmitate
- Other ingredients undisclosed on the site
How to Use:
Massage LifeCell Eye Cream around the eye contour area.
- Comprehensive information on its KEY ingredients
- Addresses a lot of skin aging issues
- Offers a handful of gifts and perks upon purchase
- No full ingredient list on the site
- Poor vertical site layout that hinders easy navigation
- Not backed by a dermatologist-manufacturer
- No true clinical trials to back up its claims
- $1,500 in cash with your Before-and-After photos and testimonials published on the LifeCell Eye Cream site
- 30-Day “No Money Down” trial (just pay shipping and handling)
For all its intents and purposes, LifeCell Eye Cream appears to us as a classic example of a product capitalizing on hype, celebrity endorsement, and long landing pages that dwell on its television and media exposures. All these things, though, should not be equated with safe and wonderful results for dark circles under eyes, eye puffiness, sagging, fine lines, wrinkles, under eye bags and other persistent signs of aging. For one, we are still looking for a complete ingredient list, clinical studies, and a more affordable price – the best eye creams, after all, have all these wonderful features and characteristics, garnering the attention and loyalty of its target market without needing famous celebrities to sell the product. We think or hard earned money should go to products that deliver not deliveries for celebrities.
|How Long Before Noticeable Result|
|Comfort on Skin|
|Easy to Apply|
|Quality of Ingredients|