Eye puffiness is something that can be caused by accumulations of fat, water and toxins.
A lot of individuals, both males and females, are suffering from the problem of puffy eyes. Waking up in the morning and seeing your eyes all puffed is certainly not something that you would like to experience. However, some physical and even lifestyle factors can contribute to the development of eye puffiness. It is the main reason why you should be aware of the various home remedies that can assist you in getting rid if not reducing your cases of puffy eyes.
- Lessen your day to day intake of salt. Make sure that you also drink a lot of water to flush out all the toxins in your body. Reward yourself with you simple massage. Using your index finger, press gently the area around your eye and stop near your tear duct. Do this for a minimum of five times for every eye.
- Prepare a mixture of raw potato and watercress and place compresses over your eyes. You might also want to try applying castor oil on your eye area before you go to bed in order to lessen the puffiness.
- Cover your eyes with chilled caffeinated coffee compresses within 10 minutes.
- Chill two spoons. The following day, put the spoon’s concave part on every eye within 5 minutes.
- Drench two bags of chamomile tea in chilled water and then put them over your eyes within 15 minutes.
- It was proven that green tea is great as an anti-inflammatory. Prepare one green tea cup and make ice cubes using this. Once ready, massage these ice cubes made from green tea on both your eyes.
- Use your fingertips to gently tap the puffy spots on both your lower and upper eyelids.
- Moisten two bags of chamomile tea using cold water and then put them over your closed eyes within 15 minutes.
- For several minutes, you can hold one bag of frozen peas over your eyes.
- Soak two swabs of cotton in chilled witch hazel and then place these over your eyes within five minutes.
- Cut some thin melon slices and put these as well over your eyes within ten minutes to lessen your eye’s puffiness.
By remembering these simple homemade remedies, you will certainly be able to get rid of eye puffiness as quickly as possible and make your life much better with your eyes looking as beautiful as ever.
Filed under: Uncategorized on April 17th, 2012