The skin all over our eyes is quite sensitive because it is filled with blood vessels and very thin. When a person has puffy eyes, the best thing to do to make it go away is to do several home remedies or just wait until it automatically diminish after a little amount of time. However, there is puffiness in the eyes acquired from some other impediment of eyes which is needed not to be taken for granted. This needs right examination done by an eye care specialist. Some eye puffiness may also result to pain, discomfort, blurry condition and some conditions for which force you to confer with optometrist.
Puffy eyes are gotten from various causes. Some of its common causes are fluid retention, stress, allergies, changes in hormones and some other aspects. You may also get swollen eyes after crying. Emotional tears are also cause of eye straining. When you wake up, you may also notice the puffy eyes due to sleeping. A person that consumes too much sodium in their diet may get retention in water. When you are also drinking too much alcohol and not getting adequate amount of sleep, you will surely have tired eyes.
When you have swollen eyes which are acquired due to normal and not so complicated reason, then you have so many choices of ways to do to get rid from your discomforting problem of puffy eyes. These can be some of necessary natural remedies below:
- Do not take too much sodium
- Use ice cold water in washing your face
- Drink lots of water to clean your system
- Find some natural made and efficient eye creams. Use some relaxing eye creams that are made from full vitamin E and aloe vera.
- Make two slices of cold cucumber and place it on your eyes for some amount of time. It can be an important agent to reduce the puffy eyes problems
- When your puffy eyes are due to some allergies, you should search out the things that are allergic then try to prevent yourself from using those.
- Moist 2 tea bags in cold water. After that, freeze it in the refrigerator and put them around your closed eyelids for few minutes.
The home remedies above are ways to get rid in eye puffiness. It can make you look better and feel better.
Filed under: Uncategorized on July 28th, 2012