Already sick with your disgusting eye bags? Not even interested with cosmetic surgery? Worry no anymore because her are the seven steps on how you can eliminate those horrible bags under your eyes.
When eye puffiness is experienced, try eliminating it the natural way through the seven steps below.
- Directly reduce the swelling under your eyes through the use of strawberry jam, cool refrigerated tea bags, use of cucumber slices, putting a tablespoon in the refrigerator to achieve coldness and placing it at the back of your eyes or use Vaseline cream.
- Rinse off your face with cold water and pat it dry.
- Have a quality and enough number of sleeps. If you suffer from the puffiness all throughout the day, most probably you didn’t have an adequate sleep or your sleep quality is poor. Thou you had the complete number of hours of sleep but there was a regular interruption, it is considered as poor sleep. Eye puffiness is commonly associated to sleep deprivation.
- When you sleep, make it a habit to slightly elevate your head. It is very usual to observe eye puffiness upon waking up. This is because when you lie down, you assume a horizontal position for several hours. When you stand up, the tendency of the fluid that rests under your eyes is to be pulled down by the gravity. However, the swelling will subside in a short while. So, to avoid the condition, try elevating your head when you are sleeping.
- Cure your eyes’ puffiness inside and out. Puffiness implies retention of excess fluid. To address the tendency of your body to tuck away the fluid, you can indirectly reduce the swelling under your eyes by avoiding the foods rich in sodium, having more of bananas and raisins to reduce fluid retention, consuming cranberry juice or cabbage for these are some forms of diuretics, and exercise to encourage proper circulation of your blood.
- Assess if you possess any condition that might be associated with puffiness of eyes like pregnancy, dermatitis, allergies, hormonal variation during menstrual cycle, mononucleosis, medication and more severe medical conditions.
- Lastly is to accept your selves. If you have already consulted your doctor, your eye puffiness is most probably a cosmetic issue now. This happens when people ages while sometimes it just happens. If these happen, learn to divert your attention to the other features of your body that still haven’t age like you eye colour, your curly hair and even your positive attitude about life.
Filed under: Uncategorized on June 30th, 2012