Your eyes are the most incredible and prominent aspect of your face. They have the ability of enhancing your beauty, and play an essential role in communication and expression of moods. However, there are many instances when this feature gets disturbed, which causes an undesired look. Known to be the second famous dermatological issue is the under eye dark circles, or those dark and stained areas seen on the orbit of your eyes. It is the reason why it is a must to remove dark circles even before they compromise your whole facial features.
Factors Causing Dark Circles
Numerous factors that cause dark circles include inheritance, placement of the bone of the eye orbit, diseases, medications, allergies, scratching or rubbing the eyes, insufficient sleep, fatigue, diet changes, contact lens use, and others.
Ways of Removing Dark Circles
When it comes to dark circle removal, you only got to options and that would be through the use of eye makeup and natural remedies.
Natural Tonics for Relieving Dark Circles
- Wash your eyes using dilute, strained, and cold solution of tea. You can also put some cotton that has been dipped in the solution on your eyes.
- Prepare rose water and then mix this with 2 to 3 castor oil drops then dip some cotton pads into it. Put the cotton over your closed eyes for a minimum of 20 minutes to get yourself relaxed.
- Take some coconut oil and then massage this daily in a circular motion around your eyes.
- You can also remove dark circles by using some peeled and crushed cucumber and potato. Apply this on the affected area and leave this on for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
- Take some cotton pads and dip the in cold, raw milk. Put these on your eyes within 15 minutes. Since this contains raw form of lactic acid, it can lessen the puffiness and dryness around your eyes.
Makeup for Hiding Dark Circles
- Using concealer that is lighter that your own skin is advisable for hiding dark circles. It must be creamy enough or it to be an ideal makeup and then apply this using sponge before applying the foundation. It must be applied starting from your eye’s inner part going to the outer side with the use of the sponge and try to mingle this with the tone of your skin. Choosing the correct concealer can help a lot to lessen the appearance of dark circles.
- You can also use foundation for hiding dark circles but make sure that you remove it before you sleep.
- The sun blockers can protect your skin from ultraviolet radiations since it hinders the activation of malanocytes and will never let your skin turn weak.
There are many other ways for you to remove dark circles and the only thing you have to do is choose the one that is more convenient on your part and something that really works well for you.
Filed under: Uncategorized on August 5th, 2012