Eyes, being said to be the mirror of the soul play an essential part of meeting someone. But how can you even look someone in the eye when you are too shy to show yours because of dark circles? If you can remove dark circles around your eye area, you probably will have more than one chance of meeting people.
There are many ways in which you will be able to remove dark circles around your eyes. With the following eye care tips, not only will you remove dark circles but you can prevent it from happening again:
- Refrain from rubbing the eyes. You may not be aware that when you are used to rubbing your eyes, the blood vessels that are weak get broken that causes the discoloration around the eye area. So to do away with dark circles around one’s eyes, you should stop rubbing them. Whenever your eyes are itchy, try to blink them instead of rubbing them.
- Milk for a natural mascara remover. You only know that milk helps make the bone stronger and make you grow fast but it could be a great way to eradicate dark circles around the eye area. Wearing of mascara causes the appearance of dark circles under one’s eyes. Dip a clean cotton bud or ball to milk and use it in cleaning your eyes.
- Sleep 8 hours a day. The most classic remedy to remove the dark circles is when you get enough rest and sleep. It will also be helpful if your head is elevated during your sleep to prevent water retention around your eye areas. You have neither dark circles nor eye puffiness when you wake each time you do this.
- Protect your eyes from direct sunlight. Constant exposure to direct sunlight causes the skin around eyes to darken and your face to wrinkle and dry. You can eliminate dark circles when you shield your eyes from the heat of the sun is on its peak.
- Cold Compress for your eyes. Cucumber and potato slices are just two vegetables that you can use to remove those dark circles around eye areas. Cold tea bag, cold gel mask, cold teaspoon, or a splash of cold water to eyes remove the dark circles and eye puffiness.
Since these are all natural means, you can be sure that you will experience no side effect that will endanger your health. Consider all or some of these ways on how to remove dark circles and look everyone in the eye with confidence.
Filed under: Uncategorized on June 18th, 2012